- The Client is the Monetary Authority, regulator and supervisor of the financial system, manager of foreign exchange, issuer of currency and a banker to central state govts and various banks.
- Such multifaceted functions required frequent decision making and regular meetings across all 30 offices
- Diverse functions also called for regular review and due diligence meetings
- Reduce frequent travels for Meetings and delay in decision making
- The Client needed to implement technology solutions enabling virtual meetings.
- Supply, installation, operation and maintenance of the AV-VC and Control equipment in client’s branches spread across 30 cities in India.
- Supply, installation, testing & commissioning of 74 VC systems along with a 60 port MCU and related infrastructure.
- State of the art Audio & Video equipment in all 74 rooms, along with maintenance for 7 years
- Faster decision making
- Seamless & secure Collaboration across 30 offices and 74 Video Conferencing Rooms
- Reduced travel cost
- Regular meetings without the hassle of travel planning