The client wanted to improve the efficiency of its IT services to meet the growing need of its customers, without adding extra costs. HCL had deployed a hybrid configuration of Office 365 at the client organization in the past. Seeing the benefit of that the client decided to migrate its entire on premise infrastructure to Cloud
- To reduce the on premise footprint of hybrid servers
- Reduce the overhead of server maintenance by moving it entire IT infrastructure to cloud
- Delivered a seamless migration without any degradation in service levels to staff.
- Migrated Office 365 ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services) on Azure for a Single Sign-On functionality (SSO).
- Configuration of Virtual Machine (VM) for Domain Controller, Azure Active Directory Connect, ADFS& ADFS proxy.
- Site-to-site VPN configuration to establish connectivity between on premise and Azure server components
- Reduction in capital expenditure & administration costs
- Ease of Management along with enhanced scalability & reliability
- Greater workplace collaboration between employees, allowing multiple users to share and work on data simultaneously
- Enhanced data security through a layered approach and strong access controls