With the growth in business and employee strength, effective management of on-premise large mailboxes and mega data storage was becoming an ever-increasing challenge
- Client needed an efficient and easy to manage solution to bring down the cost of on premise large mail boxes with ease of access, location and device agnostic features.
- Re-evaluation of on-premises storage requirement.
- After a thorough assessment of the existing infrastructure and workloads Microsoft Office 365 was identified as the most optimum solution.
- HCL Infosystems was entrusted to implement the solution for 17,000 seatsand Office Pro Plus up-gradation for 10,000+ seats. signed
- A Hybrid architecture configuration with on premise Exchange servers was designed.
- Mailbox crunch capacity resolved by providing each user with 50 GB primary mailbox.
- Seamless transition to Office 365 with single sign-on functionality for all users with almost zero down-time was delivered finally
- Simplified storage management and no requirement for on premise Server management –all management tasks remote and portal enabled
- Significant reduction of operating & capital expenditure and manpower cost
- Improved productivity impacting the overall performance of the organization
- Scalability and Reliability
- Increased security, scalability &reliability